Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introductions are in Order: Who Am I and Other Things I'm Not Sure Of

My name is Daniel Mikelonis, and I'm hallucinating that I'm schizophrenic. At least, that's what it feels like. Our machines, minds, and culture all seem to be suffering from mental disorders. There's robotic fish swimming in the ocean, our brains are shrinking, and some people think they're already dead. Stuff like this equally fascinates and really fucking disturbs me. I'll be trying to diagnose the weirdness and what it means to you, personally. Stick around, it's only going to get stranger.


Robot Schizophrenia Ad by user6686168

1 comment:

  1. My name is Daniel Mikelonis, and I'm hallucinating that I'm schizophrenic. At least, that's what it feels like.
    judi sabung ayam
    Daftarkan diri anda dan teman anda bersama BOLAVITA

    Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    whatup : 08122222995

    ReplyDelete